IHA Banner
The House
Tenants & Staff
Independent Care Services
How To Apply
Helping Us
Contact Us

Who Qualifies

Aplicants must be over retirement age and in need of some support to maintain a good quality of independence.

How To Apply

Applications should made by telephone, email or by letter to:

The Director
Inkerman House
14-18 Nevern Road

Applications are accepted from owner occupies leaseholders, private and social housing tenants.

Copyright © 2007 Inkerman Housing Association. Tel: 020 7373 0520 Fax: 020 7244 0233
Exempt Charity No.XN30440